Friday, February 11, 2011

Please help me fix scratches in an acrylic stain I bought locally.

Ask a Pro

Q. -  I applied BEHR semi-transparent concrete stain (I already had done it before I found your company - its to bad because your products are better!) then sealed it with their sealer and applied 3 coats of your Top Shield floor wax.  I let it sit for several days.  I went to set up the bed in the room and now have 2 large gouges completely down to the concrete.  I am so upset and wanted to see if you knew of anyway to repeair them so the rest of the floor does not chip away.  I thought about taking a small brush and applying sealer again and then reapplying the top shield.  I am not as concernd about the look as I can cover it with a rug, but dont want the rest of the floor to come up, as I have now learned that these types of stains don't last like your acid stains and can start to peel easily.  Any help would be appreciated.
Hello Nicole,
 A. -  You can find full answer on fixing bad stain jobs here