Answers follow the questions.
2) The concrete was poured in 1968, will there be enough lime left to stain nicely?
3) What is the best way to remove some paint spots from the concrete?
4) Do you recommend the C5p32 degreaser instead of a local hardware store brand?
5) What is the best way to hide tack strip holes from carpet? We will be using concrete filler to fix the divets. We were thinking we would need to use a darker stain. Any suggestions would be great. We are debating between Canon or Maya stone for the main part of the floor but not sure what to do around the edges for the tack strips. We are also going to use the cc3mt tape to make lines.
6) If we seal the concrete after the stain, will we need the wax?
Thanks in advance for your help. We are excited to get started but we need to get our questions answered first so we know what to order. Kimberly