- Turn off the heaters prior to and while applying the stain so as to not have any hot spots, but still a nice warm room and floor.
- After the stain has completely dried, then you can turn the heaters back on while neutralizing and mopping the residue and allowing it to dry.
- Then again, turn off the heaters prior to and during sealing. Allow the sealer to dry completely.
- Then you can again turn on the heaters and bring the room up to nice and warm in order to apply the wax.
- Remember that all products have a minimum application temp of 40 degrees F.